Weighmaster Licensing

Any person performing public weighing and charges or issues a signed weight certificate as must have a weighmaster license. As owner or operator of a large capacity scale, you may be subject to the Weighmaster Act. You also need to be licensed as a weighmaster. Employees or others who do the weighing, should be licensed as deputy weighmasters.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our office at 575-646-1616.

Our website has changed! Visit NMDeptAg.nmsu.edu for the most up-to-date information. This website, www.nmda.nmsu.edu, will go offline soon.Visit new site here