FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Barbara Hoffmann
Brand Department, New Mexico Livestock Board
April 9, 2020
New Mexico Livestock Board encourages brand holders to renew brands online
ALBUQUERQUE – The New Mexico Livestock Board reminds registered brand holders that their current card expires July 2020 and encourages renewals to be completed early online at https://www.nmlbonline.com/brands.
Due to New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham declaring a State Public Health Emergency, the office of the New Mexico Livestock Board is following directives and taking proactive measures to slow the spread of COVID-19. All in-person services and transactions are suspended indefinitely.
The following services are provided on the website:
- Brand renewals
- Brand searches
- Access to brand applications to submit by mail
- Access to brand transfer forms to submit by mail
- Review and updates on animal health
- Entry permit information and requirements
- Access to statutes and rules related to livestock in New Mexico
For questions or more information, call 505-841-6161 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or email Barbara.Hoffmann@state.nm.us.
Find us at: www.nmlbonline.com