Any person who does public weighing and charges for the service or issues a signed weight certificate as a third party must have a weighmaster license. As owner or operator of a large capacity scale, you may be subject to the Weighmaster Act and need to be licensed as a weighmaster. Employees or others who do the weighing, should be licensed as deputy weighmasters.
- Registration Requirements 
- Weight Certificate Requirements 
- Bonding Requirements 
- Application for Weighmaster 
- Application for Deputy Weighmaster 
- Location of Scales form 
- Bond Certificate of Deposit 
- Corporate Surety Bond 
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our office at 575-646-1616.