Some pesticide products for sale on the internet are:
- Banned and illegal to use.
- Falsely advertised as “non-toxic” or “safe for families.”
- Not registered with the EPA and New Mexico Department of Agriculture.
- Not properly labeled with instructions for safe use.
- Restricted use pesticides that can only be applied by licensed applicators (such as professional pest control companies).
Misusing banned, unregistered, or restricted use pesticides can lead to pesticide exposure illness, harm to other plants and animals, and environmental damage. Improper use of pesticides may result in criminal charges and fines.Print This Page