Out-of-State Producer Permit

Permit to import dairy products into the State of New Mexico

To import or sell Grade A Dairy products into New Mexico a Dairy producer must have a permit. This is issued by the Dairy Division.  This permit must be renewed annually.  A dairy plant fills out an application and then sends it. This goes along with a detailed list of products to be imported and locations where they will be sold. Both of these are sent to the dairy office for processing.  A distributor may collect his/her clients/plants applications.  He/she can complete the details of products sold and locations of sale.  A permit will be issued and mailed to the requesting party.

Application Form