New Applicants will be given first priority.
Renewal Applicants please be aware that your organic certification will remain in effect until surrendered or revoked, regardless of the renewal date on your Product List.
Please contact Mr. Stacy Gerk at 505-320-8590 or firstname.lastname@example.org  with any questions or concerns.
The 2018 application deadlines have changed. Renewal applications are due by your Anniversary Date listed on your Product List. New applications may be accepted at any time. Please be aware that the inspection/certification process for both new and renewal applications can take months, and it is therefore recommended that applications be submitted as soon as possible.
The heart of the application for organic certification is the Organic System Plan (OSP). The OSP, which includes information about what you plan to produce this year and how, is the heart of the applications below. For a generic example of a completed OSP for crops, click here .
Please be aware that production practices must be verified to give customers the guarantee promised by organic certification. Much of this assurance is in the form of records kept during production, records that will be included in the annual site inspection by a trained organic inspector.
If you are a first-time applicant for organic certification and have questions about completing the application for certification you can email the Organic Program Advisory Committee for help. The Advisory Committee is composed of certified organic farmers and ranchers. One of the committee members will get back to you within a week. Please do the following things to get help: Put “help with organic application” in the subject line of your email
- In the body of your email please tell the committee the approximate size of your farm, ranch or processing operation; what are your principal crops, breeds, or products; and your geographical location. Also include your contact information and your preferred method of contact. If you would like a phone call, please let the committee know the best time to reach you.
- Send your email to: Organic Advisory Committee .
- Download the Application for Organic Crop Certification – All applications have been reworked and a new application is required for all scopes.
- A complete Field History is required for new crop producer applicants. Please submit the completed form with your application. 2018 Field History Form 
- 2018 Ruminant Livestock Application  (First-time/Renewal)
- 2018 Non-Ruminant Application  (First-time/Renewal)
- 2018 Processing and Handling Application  (First-time/Renewal)
- 2017 Vendor Questionnaire (Required for First-Time Cost-Share Applications) 
Supplementary Application Forms and Resources:
Field History