Any person performing public weighing and charges or issues a signed weight certificate as must have a weighmaster license. As owner or operator of a large capacity scale, you may be subject to the Weighmaster Act. You also need to be licensed as a weighmaster. Employees or others who do the weighing, should be licensed as deputy weighmasters.
- Registration Requirements
- Weight Certificate Requirements
- Bonding Requirements
- Application for Weighmaster
- Application for Deputy Weighmaster
- Location of Scales form
- Bond Certificate of Deposit
- Corporate Surety Bond
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our office at 575-646-1616.