- New Mexico Department of Agriculture - http://www.nmda.nmsu.edu -

Certificates of Free Sale

The New Mexico Department of Agriculture – Feed, Seed & Fertilizer Section issues certificates of free sale for firms involved in the foreign export of feed and fertilizer products manufactured in, or distributed from, the state of New Mexico. Certificates of free sale verify products being exported are registered with the NMDA-FSF Section and are in compliance with the New Mexico Commercial Feed Act or The New Mexico Fertilizer Act and are freely marketed in the state of New Mexico and the United States.

Certificate Sample [1]

Certificate of Free Sale Criteria

http://www.nmda.nmsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Application-for-Certificate-of-Free-Sale.pdf [3]