Out-of-State Producer Permit

Permit to import dairy products into the State of New Mexico

To import or sell Grade A Dairy products into the State of New Mexico a Dairy producer must have a permit issued by the Dairy Division.  This permit must be renewed annually.  A dairy plant  fills out an application and then sends it, along with a detailed list of products to be imported and locations where they will be sold, into the dairy office for processing.  A distributer may collect his/her clients/plants applications.  He/she can complete the details of products sold and locations of sale.  A permit will be issued and mailed to the requesting party.

Application Form

Print This Page Print This Page