- New Mexico Department of Agriculture - http://www.nmda.nmsu.edu -

Dairy Permits

milk hauler

Hauler Sampler Permit:
Bulk Hauler/Sampler Permit & Bulk Trailer Permit [1]

Process to obtain a permit to operate a Grade A Dairy Farm or Plant within the State of New Mexico:
Dairy Facility Permit [2]

Permit to import dairy products into the State of New Mexico:
Out-of-State Producer Permit [3]

Information about Certificates of Free Sale and Health Certificates:
Certificate of Free Sale [4]